Owner: FeelViana Hotelaria, Lda (hereinafter “FeelViana Store” – FeelViana Subbrand)
Registered office: Rua Brás de Abreu Soares, nº 222 | 4935-159 Viana do Castelo
Registration data: Commercial Registered
E-mail: [email protected]
Information and consent
Obligation to provide data
Usually, the data requested in the forms, accessible through the FeelViana Store website, are mandatory (except if the field in question does not indicate mandatory) in order to fulfill the established purposes. If they are not provided or are not provided correctly, these purposes cannot be fulfilled.
What are the purposes of the User’s personal data and for how long are they used by FeelViana Store?
According to the User’s requests, the personal data obtained will be processed by FeelViana Store for the following purposes:
– Manage purchases made, including payment management (if necessary) and management of your orders and preferences;
– Manage the experience reserves;
– Manage the subscription to the Newsletter and its subsequent sending;
– Manage your contact requests with FeelViana Store through the available means of communication;
– Manage the sending of personalized commercial communications from FeelViana Store with possible references to other brands of “FeelViana” such as the “FeelViana Sport Hotel”, through electronic and/or conventional means, if the User has expressly consented to this sending;
– Manage surveys and/or assessments regarding the quality of services provided and/or products sold by FeelViana Store and/or the perception of its image as a brand.
The User’s data will be kept for a time sufficient to fulfill each purpose or until the User requests its deletion from FeelViana Store, opposes this processing or revokes his consent.
What User data is handled by FeelViana Store?
FeelViana Store can handle the following categories of data, according to the request made by the User:
– Identification data: name and surnames;
– Contact details: postal address, mobile number and email address;
– Personal characteristics data: date of birth, gender, nationality;
– Preference data;
– Geographic location data;
– Credit card details, necessary to pay for products or reserve experiences or to guarantee them. In case of registration and/or access through a third party account, FeelViana Store may collect and access certain information from the User’s profile on the corresponding social network, solely for internal administrative purposes and/or for the purposes indicated above.
What is the legitimacy of processing your data?
The processing of data necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes that require the User’s consent will not be carried out without the User’s consent.
Likewise, if the User revokes his consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the lawfulness of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke this consent, the User may contact FeelViana Store through the following means: by letter addressed to FeelViana, Rua Brás de Abreu Soares, nº 222, 4935-159 Viana do Castelo, or by email to the address [email protected], in both cases with the reference “Data Protection”.
Furthermore, in cases where it is necessary to process the User’s data in order to comply with a legal obligation or for the execution of an existing contractual relationship between FeelViana Store and the User, the processing is legitimate as it is necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes. On the other hand, the handling of surveys and/or assessments regarding the quality of services provided or products sold by FeelViana Store and/or the perception of its image as a company will be carried out in accordance with the legitimate interest of the person responsible.
Who is the User’s data shared with?
User data can be shared with:
– The remaining parts of the mother brand “FeelViana”;
– Partners and collaborating companies with FeelViana Store regarding the logistics and shipment of products sold.
– Public entities, in the cases provided for by Law;
– The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area. In the latter case, international data transfers are duly legitimized.
The User must:
– Ensure that you are of legal age or legally emancipated, if necessary, fully capable and that the data provided to FeelViana Store is true, accurate, complete and up to date. Regrading that, the User guarantees the veracity of all the data communicated and will continue to keep the information provided conveniently updated, so as to correspond to its real situation;
– Ensure that in cases where you provide third-party data, they are informed of the content of this document. Furthermore, – Ensure that you have obtained their authorization to provide the data to FeelViana Store for the indicated purposes;
– Be responsible for all false or inaccurate information provided through the Website, as well as for damages, direct or indirect, caused by this information to FeelViana Store or third parties.
Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes of the processing of User data by FeelViana Store is to send commercial communications, by electronic and/or conventional means, with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is carried out, it will be sent solely and exclusively to the Users who authorized its reception.
To carry out these submissions, FeelViana can analyze the data obtained to create User profiles that allow you to define in more detail the products that may be of interest to you.
If the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from the FeelViana Store, he may request the cancellation of the service by sending an email to [email protected] or by canceling the reception using the cancellation option presented in all commercial communications sent.
Exercise of rights
The User can send a letter addressed to FeelViana, Rua Brás de Abreu Soares, nº 222, 4935-159 Viana do Castelo, or an email to [email protected], in both cases with the reference “Data Protection”, at any time and free of charge, to:
– Revoke the consents granted;
– Obtain confirmation on whether FeelViana is or is not processing the User’s personal data;
– Access your personal data;
– Correct inaccurate or incomplete data;
– Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected;
– Obtain from FeelViana Store a limitation on data processing, when verifying any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulation;
– Obtain human intervention to express your point of view or contest the automated decisions adopted by FeelViana Store;
– Request the portability of your data;
Furthermore, the User may, at any time, submit a complaint regarding the protection of his/her personal data to the competent regulatory authority.
FeelViana Store will always treat the User’s data in an absolutely confidential manner, in agreement with the provisions of the application regulation, adopting, for this purpose, the necessary organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update date:: August 24th, 2021
This document is constantly being checked and updated, we advise you to consult it regularly.