This Board from Cabrinha saw its width be a bit narrower so that its rail has more contact with the water. So carrying the rail up on a bottom turn right before an aerial trick is now much easier.
Spade is also known for its bottom channel through the tail that provides speed and elevation. The spade has a 5-end configuration. It’s an all around surfboard that’s equally comfortable on any wave size or any freestyle aerial trick.
• Great for aerial maneuvers
• Promotes top to bottom surfing
• Turns tight in the pocket
• Tall channels for improved grip and turning
• 5 fin configuration – quad or thruster
• Optimized reduced width outline for better drive