Praia do Cabedelo enjoys a worldwide reputation for the practice of Windsurfing, having even hosted the World Windsurfing Championship in 2018, an event of the Professional Windsurfers Association (PWA), which brought internationally renowned athletes to Viana do Castelo.
Our Windsurfing classes and courses are aimed at people aged 16 or over. Our qualified instructors adapt classes to the profile and level of each student – beginner, intermediate or advanced. We use the BB conversation system to ensure safety and permanent communication between instructor and student at all times.
● New NeilPryde & JP equipment that are replaced every season – boards & sails
● BB communication system
● Vest and helmet
● Reservations are subject to availability;
● Classes are part of our wind policy;
● Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance.
● Any physical or health problems must be reported before class;