Whether on the river or at sea, with or without waves, as a family, with friends or alone, the Stand Up Paddle (SUP) is an excellent way to relax and enjoy a unique contact with nature. The rivers in the region of Viana do Castelo and Praia do Cabedelo enjoy excellent conditions for the practice of this sport and are the perfect setting for your SUP or SUP Surf experience.
SUP is a very accessible modality from the first contact and can be practiced by people of different generations and ages (minimum 12 or 10 years, subject to an instructor’s assessment).
Our classes / SUP tours include a guide / instructor and all the necessary equipment for the activity:
● Board & Paddle
● Transfer van (if necessary).
● Due to the strong wind that Praia do Cabedelo presents during the afternoon (thermal wind), all activities related to SUP are scheduled for the morning. In this way we minimize the risk of changing the activity and guarantee an even more pleasant experience;
● Physical and health limitations must be communicated to the instructor prior to the class or tour;
● Reservation cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance.
● Reservations upon availability;